a suburban-city girl stumbling her way through central PA.

12.01.2009

I Need These.

I need these something turrrrrible

I have been on a complete country cowboy kick lately.  Then S. told me about her thanksgiving trip to Nashville and I was so jealous.  I want to drink whiskey in a honkytonk with a guy yellin' "hhhhhheeeellllllllllllllllllll yeeeeeeeeeeeeyahhhhh!" In these boots.

I Want That.  So Bad. 


This just in: I'm changing the holiday season into a Countrytime Christmas.  That's right, bring your cowboy boots and your pink lemonade cause we're gonna spike it with vodka and listen to Garth Brooks.  And just so we're all clear: I'm talking Reba-Country and not Foxworthy-Redneck here.  Actually, i'm talking Carrie Underwood holy hotness country here. 

It occurs to me every once in awhile that I might just be a southern belle stuck in a fast-talkin' yankee bitch body.  This is one of those whiles.

I am now trying to decide if i can stay brunette or if i'm going to have to strip my hair and bleach it blonde.  Sorry, Martina.

1 comment:

G said...

I'm going to go ahead and tell you this. You don't need those. I promise.